- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
September 13 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
NOTICE is hereby given that a Town Board Meeting for the Town of Lowell in the County of Dodge, State of Wisconsin, for the transaction of business as is by law required or permitted to be transacted at such meeting, will be held:
TUESDAY, September 13th, 2022, at 7:30pm
Town Office Building located at W8906 W. O’Sixteen Road – Reeseville, WI
(Agenda may be revised up to 2 Hours prior to start of meeting)
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Acknowledge the Meeting was Posted
5. Approve Agenda
6. Public Input (Public is limited to two minutes to present)
7. Road, Maintenance & Safety Issues
8. Planning Commission Report and Recommendations
9. Read and/or Adopt the Minutes
A. Regular Town Board Meeting – July, 12, 2022
B. Regular Town Board Meeting – August 10, 2022
10. Review of Ayres Proposal for Well Road over Shaw Creek Bridge Replacement.
11. Review and Possible Action Regarding Crossbill Road.
12. Review & Possible Approval of 2023 Assessing Services Contract with Kevin Warzynski.
13. Review and Possible Approval of Operator’s License for Sara Hanna for Murdock’s.
14. Review and Possible Approval of Operator’s License for Alyssa Chwala for Murdock’s.
15. Review and Possible Approval of Operator’s License for Autumn Cira for Murdock’s.
16. Review and Possible Approval of Ordinance 2022-6: Burning Ordinance.
17. Treasurer’s Report
18. Approve Bills
19. Transfer of Monies
20. Meeting Notices/Events (The Board may be in attendance at any or all of the following, for the gathering of information about a subject over which it has decision making ability).
MONDAY, September 19, 2022 – Dodge County Farm Bureau Annual Meeting @ 7:30pm in Juneau
MONDAY, October 3, 2022 – CLR Governing Committee Meeting @ 7:30pm
TUESDAY, October 4, 2022 – Plan Commission Meeting @ 7:30pm
WEDNESDAY, October 5, 2022 – Board of Appeals Quarterly Meeting @ 7:00pm
TUESDAY, October 11, 2022 – Dump Grounds Meeting @ 7:15pm
TUESDAY, October 11, 2022 – Town Board Meeting @ 7:30pm
21. Board Announcements
22. Chairman’s Announcements
Any person wishing to attend the meeting who requires special accommodation because of a disability should contact the Clerk’s office at 920/927-5787, at least 24 hours before the meeting begins so that appropriate accommodations can be made.
Re-Posted by Clerk Susan L. Caine on 09/11/2022.