- This event has passed.
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE – LICENSE & PERMIT FEE SCHEDULE
December 11, 2018 @ 7:00 pm
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Town Of Lowell, Dodge County WI
Notice is hereby given that a public hearing will be held by the Town of Lowell Board on the 11th of December, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall Building at W8906 W. O’Sixteen Road, Reeseville, WI to consider changes in the Town’s License and Permit Fee Schedule.
Notice is given that a quorum of the Lowell Town Board may be present at this meeting to gather information about a subject which they may have decision-making responsibility and may act on at a future Town Board meeting.
Susan L. Caine, Town of Lowell Clerk
December 4, 2018
Town of Lowell
Public Hearing Format
- Board Chairman OPENS Public Hearing.
- Roll call.
- Acknowledge Public Hearing was posted.
- Presentation of suggested Changes to current License & Permit Fee Schedule.
- Received Public Comments:
- People in FAVOR to speak.
- People AGAINST to speak.
- BOARD questions or comments on proposed changes.
- BOARD response to public comments, questions, etc.
- Board Chairman CLOSES Public Hearing.
Action on Proposed License & Permit Fee Schedule to be effective January 1, 2019, by Town of Lowell Board to take place during Regular Board meeting immediately following the public hearing.