- This event has passed.
PLANNING COMMISSION Public Hearing
November 5 @ 7:30 pm
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Town Of Lowell, Dodge County WI
Notice is hereby given that a public hearing will be held by the Town of Lowell Planning Commission on the 5th of November, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. at the Town Hall Building at W8906 O’Sixteen Road, Lowell WI to consider a land division and rezoning request for Harlan Hahn, Property Owner, to create one ~2.0 acre non-farm lot on part of lands described as the part of the Northeast ¼ of the Southwest ¼ of Section 09, Town of Lowell, Dodge County, Wisconsin. Parent parcel pin #: 032-0914-0931-000.
Notice is given that a quorum of the Lowell Town Board may be present at this meeting to gather information about a subject which they may have decision-making responsibility and may act on at a future Town Board meeting.
Brandon Soldner, Town Planning Clerk
October 20, 2019
Town of Lowell
Plan Commission Public Hearing
- Plan Commission Chairman OPENS Public Hearing
- Roll call for the Public Hearing and following meeting
- Acknowledge Public Hearing was posted and published
- APPLICANT presentation (explains proposal and applications)
- Received Public Comments:
- People in FAVOR to speak
- People AGAINST to speak
- PLAN COMMISSION questions or comments on proposal and applications
- APPLICANT response to public comments, questions, etc.
- Plan Commission Chairman CLOSES Public Hearing
- Action on application(s) by Plan Commission to take place during Plan Commission meeting following all public hearings.
Posted on October 28, 2019 at Lowell Town Hall, Sam’s BP Amoco, Village of Lowell Posting Board
and www. townoflowell.com by Clerk, Susan L. Caine