NOTICE is hereby given that a Town Board Meeting for the Town of Lowell in the County of Dodge, State of Wisconsin, for the transaction of business as is by law required or permitted to be transacted at such meeting, will be held:
TUESDAY, June 8, 2021, immediately following the Liquor Licensing Public Hearing at 7:00pm
Town Office Building located at W8906 W. O’Sixteen Road – Reeseville, WI
(Agenda may be revised up to 2 Hours prior to start of meeting)
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Acknowledge the Meeting was Posted
- Approve Agenda
- Public Input (At this time, Town residents can address the Town Board on one or more topics for up to two minutes. Time extensions may
be granted at the Town Chair’s discretion)
- Road, Maintenance & Safety Issues
- Planning Commission Report and Recommendations
- Read and/or Adopt the Minutes
A. Regular Town Board Meeting – May 11, 2021
B. Board of Review – May 18, 2021
C. Road Bid Opening – May 18, 2021
D. Town Board Meeting – May 25, 2021
- Review and Possible Approval of Gravel/Materials Pricing from Kartechner’s Westphal Pit.
- Review of 2021 Budget.
- Review and Possible Approval of a Conditional Use Permit for Phillip Berthold, Pin #032-1014-2332-000, for a Dog
Breeding and Kennel business D/B/A Homestead Cockapoos.
- Discussion and Possible Approval of Replacement Fire Signs.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Approve Bills
- Transfer of Monies
- Meeting Notices/Events: (The Board may be in attendance at any or all of the following, for the gathering of
Information about a subject over which it has decision making ability).
TUESDAY, June 8, 2021 – Regular Town Board Meeting @ 7:30pm
TUESDAY, June 15, 2021 – SPECIAL ELECTION PRIMARY 37th DISTRICT @ 7:00am – 8:00pm
THURSDAY, June 24, 2021 – L/R 1st Responders Meeting @ 7:30pm
SUNDAY, July 4, 2021 – INDEPENDENCE DAY!
TUESDAY, July 6, 2021 – Plan Commission Meeting @ 7:30pm
WEDNESDAY, July 7, 2021 – Board of Appeals @ 7:00pm
THURSDAY, July 8, 2021 – Regular Town Board Meeting @ 7:30pm
TUESDAY, July 13, 2021 – SPECIAL ELECTION 37th DISTRICT @ 7:00am – 8:00pm
MON – FRI, July 12th through July 16th: Clerk & Treasurer’s Institute
- Board Announcements
- Chairman’s Announcements
Any person wishing to attend the meeting who requires special accommodation because of a disability should contact the Clerk’s office at 920/927-5787, at least 24 hours before the meeting begins so that appropriate accommodations can be made.