NOTICE is hereby given that a Town Board Meeting for the Town of Lowell in the County of Dodge, State of Wisconsin, for the transaction of business as is by law required or permitted to be transacted at such meeting, will be held:
TUESDAY, April 12, 2022, at 7:30pm
Town Office Building located at W8906 W. O’Sixteen Road – Reeseville, WI
(Agenda may be revised up to 2 Hours prior to start of meeting)
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Acknowledge the Meeting was Posted
- Approve Agenda
- Public Input (At this time, Town residents can address the Town Board on one or more topics for up to two minutes. Time extensions may be granted at the Town Chair’s discretion)
- Road, Maintenance & Safety Issues
- Planning Commission Report and Recommendations
- Read and/or Adopt the Minutes
A. Regular Town Board Meeting – March 8, 2022
B. Special Town Board Meeting – March 24, 2022
- Review/Possible Approval of Kartechner Conditional Use Permit and Worksheet for the Westphal Quarry.
- Ordinance 2022-3: An Ordinance Amending the M-1 Manufacturing/Industrial District to add Available Conditional Use.
- Discussion/Possible Approval of the 01/01/2023 – 12/31/2027 Joint Contract for Rural Fire, Rescue & Emergency Medical Service.
- Review of Current Burning Code.
- Review of 2022 Road Improvement Projects.
- Discuss/Plan Agenda for 2022 Annual Meeting.
- Appointment of Weed Commissioners for the term 04/19/2022 – 04/18/2023.
- Appointment of Chair and Members of the Planning Commission effective 05/01/2022 – 04/30/2025.
- Appointment of Members for Board of Appeals seats effective 05/01/2022 – 04/30/2025.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Approve Bills
- Transfer of Monies
- Meeting Notices/Events: (The Board may be in attendance at any or all of the following, for the gathering of Information about a subject over which it has decision making ability)
TUESDAY, April 19, 2022 – Open Book @ 3:30pm – 5:30pm
TUESDAY, April 19, 2022 – ANNUAL TOWN MEETING @ 7:30pm
WEDNESDAY, April 20, 2022 – WTA Dodge County Unit Meeting in Juneau, WI @ 7:30pm
THURSDAY, April 21, 2022 – Bid Opening @ 7:00pm
TUESDAY, May 3, 2022 – Plan Commission Meeting @ 7:30pm
TUESDAY, May 10, 2022 – Town Board Meeting @ 7:30pm
TUESDAY, May 17, 2022 – Board of Review @ 3:30pm – 5:30pm
- Board Announcements
- Chairman’s Announcements
Any person wishing to attend the meeting who requires special accommodation because of a disability should contact the Clerk’s office at 920/927-5787, at least 24 hours before the meeting begins so that appropriate accommodations can be made.
Posted by Susan L. Caine, Clerk