NOTICE is hereby given that a Town Board Meeting for the Town of Lowell in the County of Dodge, State of Wisconsin, for the transaction of business as is by law required or permitted to be transacted at such meeting, will be held:
TUESDAY, March 8, 2022, at 7:30pm
Town Office Building located at W8906 W. O’Sixteen Road – Reeseville, WI 53579
(Agenda may be revised up to 2 Hours prior to start of meeting)
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Acknowledge the Meeting was Posted
- Approve Agenda
- Public Input (At this time, Town residents can address the Town Board on one or more topics for up to two minutes. Time extensions may be granted at the Town Chair’s discretion)
- Sheriff Dale Schmidt from Dodge County Sheriff’s Department
- Road, Maintenance & Safety Issues
- Planning Commission Report and Recommendations
- Read and/or Adopt the Minutes
A. Regular Town Board Meeting – February 8, 2022
- Review of Kartechner Conditional Use Permit for the Westphal Quarry.
- Review of 2022 Road Improvement Projects.
- Review of Inter-Quest IT Support Coverage & Costs.
- Review and Possible Discussion/Action Regarding Parcel Pin #032-1014-0933-001, Owned by Gerald & Liane Heinritz.
- Review and Possible Approval of Annual Financial Report for Print.
- Review of Rural Mutual Workers Compensation Policy eff. 04/01/2022.
- Discussion of Deputy Clerk Position.
- Town Bridge Inspections.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Approve Bills
- Transfer of Monies
- Meeting Notices/Events: (The Board may be in attendance at any or all of the following, for the gathering of Information about a subject over which it has decision making ability).
TUESDAY, APRIL 5, 2022 – SPRING ELECTION @ 7:00am – 8:00pm
WEDNESDAY, April 6, 2022 – Board of Appeals Meeting @ 7:00pm
THURSDAY, April 7, 2022 – Plan Commission Meeting @ 7:30pm
TUESDAY, April 12, 2022 – Regular Board Meeting @ 7:30pm
TUESDAY, April 19, 2022 – Open Book @ 3:30pm – 5:30pm
TUESDAY, April 19, 2022 – ANNUAL TOWN MEETING @ 7:30pm
- Board Announcements
- Chairman’s Announcements
Any person wishing to attend the meeting who requires special accommodation because of a disability should contact the Clerk’s office at 920/927-5787, at least 24 hours before the meeting begins so that appropriate accommodations can be made.