NOTICE is hereby given that a Town Board Meeting for the Town of Lowell in the County of Dodge, State of Wisconsin, for the transaction of business as is by law required or permitted to be transacted at such meeting, will be held:
TUESDAY, February 8, 2022, at 7:30pm
Town Office Building located at W8906 W. O’Sixteen Road – Reeseville, WI
(Agenda may be revised up to 2 Hours prior to start of meeting)
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Acknowledge the Meeting was Posted
- Approve Agenda
- Public Input (At this time, Town residents can address the Town Board on one or more topics for up to two minutes. Time extensions
may be granted at the Town Chair’s discretion)
- Dave Pantzlaff, PE – with Ayres Associates, Inc.
- Susan Malmanger, Municipal Services Manager with LRS/Badgerland Disposal
- Road, Maintenance & Safety Issues
- Planning Commission Report and Recommendations
- Read and/or Adopt the Minutes
A. Regular Town Board Meeting – January 11, 2022
- Review and Possible Approval of Ordinance 2022-1: An Ordinance Amending the Zoning Code with Assignment of
RC-1: Rural Residential Overlay Zoning District to Create Three (3), 3.00 Acre Non-Farm Lots on Parcel Pin #032- 0914-0822-000 & #032-0914-0714-000 for Troy & Jessica Lauersdorf Family Trust, property owner.
- Review and Possible Motion to Approve Garbage & Recycling Vendor Services Quotes/Contract.
- Review of Possible Termination Letter to Garbage & Recycling Disposal Service Provider.
- PrePaid/Debit/Credit Card Review and Possible Adoption.
- Beaver Dam Community Fire & Rescue Association Contract Review.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Approve Bills
- Transfer of Monies
- Meeting Notices/Events: (The Board may be in attendance at any or all of the following, for the gathering of Information
about a subject over which it has decision making ability).
THURSDAY, February 10, 2022 – BD Community Fire & Rescue Association @ 7:00pm in Calamus, WI
TUESDAY, February 15, 2022 – SPRING PRIMARY ELECTION @ 7:00AM – 8:00PM
TUESDAY, March 1, 2022 – Plan Commission Meeting @ 7:30pm
TUESDAY, March 8, 2022 – Regular Board Meeting @ 7:30pm
- Board Announcements
- Chairman’s Announcements
Any person wishing to attend the meeting who requires special accommodation because of a disability should contact the Clerk’s office at 920/927-5787, at least 24 hours before the meeting begins so that appropriate accommodations can be made.