NOTICE is hereby given that a Town Board Meeting for the Town of Lowell, in the County of Dodge, State of Wisconsin, for the transaction of business as is by law required or permitted to be transacted at such meeting, will be held:
TUESDAY, October 12, 2021
Town Office Building located at W8906 W. O’Sixteen Road – Reeseville, WI
(Agenda may be revised up to 2 Hours prior to start of meeting)
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Acknowledge the Meeting was Posted
- Approve Agenda
- Public Input (At this time, Town residents can address the Town Board on one or more topics for up to
two minutes. Time extensions may be granted at the Town Chair’s discretion)
- Road, Maintenance & Safety Issues
- Planning Commission Report and Recommendations
- Read and/or Adopt the Minutes
A. L/R Dump Grounds Meeting – September 14, 2021
B. Regular Town Board Meeting – September 14, 2021
C. Bid Opening – September 27, 2021
- Town’s Recommendation for Dodge County Letter of Intent Notification for Tony Meyers #2021-0778.
- Review and Possible Approval of Ordinance 2021-4: An Ordinance Amending the Zoning Code with Assignment of
RC-1: Rural Residential Overlay Zoning District to Create a 2.50 +/- ACRE Non-Farm Parcel from an 81.417 ACRE
Parent Parcel for Matthew & Dawn Faust Rev Trust.
- Town’s Recommendation for Dodge County Letter of Intent Notification for Matthew & Dawn Faust #2021-0721.
- Review and Possible Approval of Resolution 2021-6: A Resolution Designating Public Depository.
- Review and Possible Approval of Resolution 2021-7: A Resolution to Establish Wards for the Town of Lowell.
- General Discussion and Possible Action on 2021 Road Projects.
- Review of City of Beaver Dam Rural Fire & Ambulance 2022 Fee Schedule.
- Review and Possible Approval of 2022 Dodge County Humane Society Stray Animal Contract.
- County 911 Emergency System Joint Powers Agreement.
- Possible Approval of Operator’s License for Kelsey Kunsman, for Pumpkin Center Tap.
- Review of the Town of Lowell License & Permit Fee Schedule.
- Review of 2021 Budget, Review of 2022 Levy Limit Worksheet and Preliminary 2022 Budget.
- Review of 2021 Newsletter.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Approve Bills
- Transfer of Monies
- Meeting Notices/Events: (The Board may be in attendance at any or all of the following, for the gathering of Information
about a subject over which it has decision making ability).
WEDNESDAY, October 20, 2021 – Dodge County Unit of the WTA @ 7:30pm in Juneau, WI; TUESDAY, November 2, 2021 – Plan Commission Meeting @ 7:30pm; TUESDAY, November 9, 2021 – Town Board Meeting @ 7:30pm
- Board Announcements
- Chairman’s Announcements
Any person wishing to attend the meeting who requires special accommodation because of a disability should contact the Clerk’s office at 920/927-5787, at least 24 hours before the meeting begins so that appropriate accommodations can be made.
Posted by Clerk Susan L. Caine on 10/08/2021 at the Town Office Building, Sam’s BP Amoco, Village of Lowell Notice Board, and www.townoflowell.com