NOTICE is hereby given that a Town Board Meeting for the Town of Lowell in the County of Dodge, State of Wisconsin, for the transaction of business as is by law required or permitted to be transacted at such meeting, will be held:
TUESDAY, July 8, 2021 at 7:30pm at Town Office Building located at W8906 W. O’Sixteen Road – Reeseville, WI
(Agenda may be revised up to 2 Hours prior to start of meeting)
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Acknowledge the Meeting was Posted
- Approve Agenda
- Public Input (At this time, Town residents can address the Town Board on one or more topics for up to two minutes. Time extensions may be granted at the Town Chair’s discretion)
- Road, Maintenance & Safety Issues
- Planning Commission Report and Recommendations
- Read and/or Adopt the Minutes
A. Beer & Liquor License Public Hearing – June 8, 2021
B. Regular Town Board Meeting – June 8, 2021
- Possible Approval of Resolution 2021-2: To Approve a Conditional Use Permit in the Town of Lowell, Dodge
County, Wisconsin, for the Operation of a Kennel at N3412 County Road KW, Pin #032-1014-2332-000, for a Dog
Breeding and Kennel business D/B/A Homestead Cockapoos.
- Hiring and Review of Contract for New Public Works Employee.
- Discussion and Possible Motion to Designate a New Depository Account for ARPA Funds Received.
- Possible Approval of Operator’s License for Andrea Stone for Pumpkin Center Tap.
- Possible Approval of Operator’s License for Michaela Nickel for Pumpkin Center Tap.
- Discussion and Possible Motion to Secure a General Obligation Loan for Town Road Projects.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Approve Bills
- Transfer of Monies
- Meeting Notices/Events: (The Board may be in attendance at any or all of the following, for the gathering of
Information about a subject over which it has decision making ability).
FRIDAY, July 9, 2021 – BD Fire & Rescue Comm with City of Beaver Dam @ BD City Hall @ 9:00am
TUESDAY, July 13, 2021 – SPECIAL ELECTION 37th DISTRICT @ 7:00am – 8:00pm
MON – FRI, July 12th through July 16th: Clerk & Treasurer’s Institute
WEDNESDAY, July 21, 2021 – Dodge County Unit Meeting of WTA in Juneau, WI @ 7:30pm
TUESDAY, August 3, 2021 – Plan Commission Meeting @ 7:30pm
TUESDAY, August 10, 2021 – Town Board Meeting @ 7:30pm
MON – FRI, August 23rd through August 27th: WMCA 41st Annual Conference
- Board Announcements
- Chairman’s Announcements
Any person wishing to attend the meeting who requires special accommodation because of a disability should contact the Clerk’s office at 920/927-5787, at least 24 hours before the meeting begins so that appropriate accommodations can be made.
Posted by Clerk Susan L. Caine on 07/07/2021 AND REPOSTED AMENDED AGENDA ON 07/08/2021 AT 3:00pm at the Town Office Building, Sam’s BP Amoco, Village of Lowell Notice Board, and www.townoflowell.com