NOTICE is hereby given that a Town Board Meeting for the Town of Lowell in the County of Dodge, State of Wisconsin, for the transaction of business as is by law required or permitted to be transacted at such meeting, will be held:
TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2021 at 7:30pm, or Immediately Following the Lowell/Reeseville Disposal Grounds Meeting which begins at 7:15pm Town Office Building – W8906 W. O’Sixteen Road – Reeseville, WI
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Acknowledge the Meeting was Posted
- Approve Agenda
- Public Input (At this time, Town residents can address the Town Board on one or more topics for up to two minutes. Time extensions may be granted at the Town Chair’s discretion)
- Road, Maintenance & Safety Issues
- Planning Commission Report and Recommendations
- Read and/or Adopt the Minutes
A. Lowell/Reeseville Disposal Grounds Meeting – December 8, 2020
B. Regular Town Board Meeting – December 8, 2020
C. 2021 Caucus – January 2, 2021
- Update on Sale of Town Property.
- Brushing on Town Roads.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Approve Bills
- Transfer of Monies
- Meeting Notices/Events: (The Board may be in attendance at any or all of the following, for the gathering of information
about a subject over which it has decision making ability).
WEDNESDAY, January 13, 2021 – Board of Appeals Quarterly Meeting @ 8:00pm
WEDNESDAY, January 20, 2021 – WTA Dodge County Meeting via ZOOM @ 7:30pm
THURSDAY, January 28, 2021 – Dodge County Drainage Board Meeting @ Town Hall @ 6:00pm
TUESDAY, February 2, 2021 – Planning Commission Meeting @ 8:00pm
TUESDAY, February 9, 2021 – Regular Town Board Meeting @ 7:30pm
TUESDAY, February 16, 2021 – SPRING PRIMARY ELECTION – 7:00am – 8:00pm
- Board Announcements
- Chairman’s Announcements
Any person wishing to attend the meeting who requires special accommodation because of a disability should contact the Clerk’s office at 920/927-5787, at least 24 hours before the meeting begins so that appropriate accommodations can be made.